Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Contact Us | All Access E-Edition | Home RSS
 
 
 

Official: Fatal fire started on porch

November 6, 2013

ELKINS?— Last week’s fatal fire started in a couch on the side porch of the Central Street residence, officials from the State Fire Marshal’s Office confirmed Tuesday....

« Back to Article

 
 
sort: oldest | newest

Comments

(3)

Stoodandtookit

Nov-06-13 9:28 PM

The couch was the accelerant stupid!

0 Agrees | 0 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

bobsluckycat1

Nov-06-13 12:23 PM

Watching this story from afar just breaks my heart. It is so horrific. If a cigarette was the cause of this terrible fire, then my question is "What accelerant or fuel fed this fire? The cigarette had to have something to burn to explode that fire from the source. Natural gas?, trash?, What? and then add who, when and how and maybe why." The answer has to be there somewhere. Such a tragic loss of life demands no less.

0 Agrees | 1 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

Stoodandtookit

Nov-06-13 6:58 AM

A cigarette! Wow, wow, wow!! I could say alot but everytime I look at those kids I get tears in my eyes! I guarantee they didn't smoke! Folks, is there a lesson here for us all? I think so but it is so devestating that I cannot even comprehend how to fathom it. The loss is so great its like the ball and chain falling on them. I think its best we say little and learn alot for it.

0 Agrees | 1 Disagrees | Report Abuse »

Showing 3 of 3 comments
 
 

Post a Comment

You must first login before you can comment.

*Your email address:
*Password:
Remember my email address.
or
 
 
 

 

I am looking for:
in:
News, Blogs & Events Web