Mountain CAP of WV Inc., a CDC, announces the sponsorship of the Summer Food Service program.
Breakfast and lunch will be open to all children ages 18 and younger who would like to participate.
Meals will be served through Aug. 8 at the following sites:
- Academy Elementary School, 16 College Ave. in Buckhannon, will serve breakfast from 7:30 to 8 a.m. and lunch from noon to 12:30 p.m.
- Buckhannon-Upshur High School, 50 B-U Drive in Buckhannon, will serve breakfast from 8:15 to 8:45 a.m.
- Stockert Youth Center, 79 E. Main St. in Buckhannon, will serve breakfast from 8:30 to 9 a.m. and lunch from 11:30 a.m. to noon.
- Upshur County Recreational Park, 50 B-U Drive in Buckhannon, will serve lunch from 1:30 to 2 p.m.
- Valley Green Apartments, 345 S. Florida St. in Buckhannon, will serve lunch from 11:30 a.m. to noon.
- Rock Cave Elementary School, 12292 Route 20 South Road in Rock Cave, will serve lunch from 11:30 a.m. to noon.
No meals will be served July 4 or July 5.
In accordance with federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. To file a complaint alleging discrimination, write to USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Ave., SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll-free by dialing 866-632-9992.
Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact the USDA through the Federal Relay at 800-877-8339 or 800-845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provided and employer.