Mountain CAP of WV Inc. announces its sponsorship of the federally funded Summer Food Service
Both breakfast and lunch are open to all children, ages 18 years and under, who would like to
Meals will be served at the following sites June 16 through Aug. 8 (no meals will be served June 20 and July 4):
- Stockert Youth Center, 79 E. Main St., Buckhannon serving breakfast 8:30-9 a.m. and lunch 11:30 a.m.-noon.
- Upshur County Recreational Park, 308 BU Drive, Buckhannon serving lunch 1:30-2 p.m.
- Valley Green Apartments, 345 S. Florida St., Buckhannon serving lunch 11-11:30 a.m.
- Buckhannon Housing Authority, 23 1/2 Hinkle Drive, Buckhannon serving lunch 12:15-12:45 p.m.
- Hodgesville Elementary School, 918 Teter Creek Road, Buckhannon serving lunch noon-12:30 p.m.
Meals will be served at the following sites June 16 through July 23 (no meals will be served June 20 and July 4):
- Buckhannon-Upshur High School, 270 BU Drive, Buckhannon serving breakfast 8:30-9 a.m. and lunch 1-1:30 p.m.
Meals will be served at the following site July 7 through July 31:
- Buckhannon Academy Elementary School, 16 College Ave., Buckhannon serving Lunch noon-12:30 p.m.
A nutritious meal is important for children to learn, play and remain active during the summer months.
For more information about the Mountain CAP of WV Inc. Summer Food Program, call Stephanie Lane at 304-880-1600.