4-H leaders sponsoring Food Service Program

The Randolph County 4-H Leaders Association announces its sponsorship of the federally funded Summer Food Service Program.

Meals will be provided to all eligible children free of charge. To be eligible to receive free meals at a residential camp or an enrolled program, children must meet the income guidelines for reduced price meals in the National School Lunch Program. The income guidelines for reduced price meals by family size are listed below. Children who are part of households that receive SNAP and/or TANF assistance are automatically eligible to receive free meals.

Eligibility is based on the following income guidelines:

Guidelines to determine student eligibility for the 2014 Summer Food Service Program is based on annual family income before



Size Yearly Monthly

1$21,257 $1,772

228,694 2,392

336,131 3,011

443,568 3,631

551,005 4,251

658,442 4,871

765,879 5,490

873,316 6,110

Each additional

7,437 620

For more information about the Randolph County 4-H Leaders Association Summer Food Program, send an email to Amanda.Haller@mail.wvu.edu or the Randolph County WVU Extension Service at 32 Randolph Ave, Suite 102, Elkins, phone 304-636-2455.

The U.S Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, available online at /www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint-filing-cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call 866-632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter by mail to U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax 202-690-7442 or email at program.intake@usda.gov.

Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at 800-877-8339; or 800-845-6136 (Spanish).

Persons with disabilities who wish to file a program complaint, please see information above on how to contact officials by mail directly or by email. If you require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, etc.) please contact USDA’s TARGET Center at 202-720-2600 (voice and TDD). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.