$133M in loans approved in Mountain State
CLARKSBURG — The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) West Virginia District Office is announcing the launch of its 2021 free Emerging Leaders executive-training program for area small businesses.
“Small business owners have faced many challenges this past year, the 2021 Emerging Leader program classes will be online and are specifically designed to help business owners grow and recover from the pandemic,” said SBA West Virginia District Director Karen Friel.
Space is limited, small business interested in the program must meet the following criteria:
• Annual sales of $250,000 to $10 million
• In business three years or more
• At least one employee in addition to the owner
• Commit to one mid-morning meeting every other week from April to October online for approximately 100 hours of combined classroom time, homework, specialized workshops, and meetings with peers and local business leaders.
• Participation extends to owner; president; CEO; COO; CFO or key decision-maker.
Interested participants should complete the online application at https://www.interise.org/sbaemergingleaders and select Fairmont, WV under the Program Location pull-down menu. Additional information is available at www.sba.gov/emergingleaders
Emerging Leaders Program equips key decision makers with the knowledge, tools and networking connections to advance their business to the next level. Participants in this free online initiative will leave with a better understanding of their business through an individualized three-year growth plan.
Businesses interested in SBA’s Emerging Leaders Program are invited to learn more by contacting Melissa, program manager, at email@example.com or at (304) 623-7448.