United Way Kickoff Auction postponed
ELKINS — The Randolph County United Way Campaign Kickoff Auction has been postponed, officials announced Thursday.
The 58th annual auction, which will be done virtually this year due to the COVID-19 pandemic, will now begin on Saturday, Nov. 14 at 9 a.m. and end on Saturday, Nov. 21 at 9 p.m.
The half-hog raffle drawing has also been postponed. The winners will be drawn on Saturday, Nov. 21.
Those interested in bidding on items in the auction will follow the same instructions shared previously to become a bidder. Items will be displayed via the United Way’s Facebook event page as they continue to come in.
To access the auction go to https://www.32auctions.com/UnitedWayOfRandolphCounty and follow the directions below.
1. Select login from the top right corner.
2. If you have an account, simply log in.
3. If you do not have an account, select create an account.
4. Follow the prompted fields (First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Etc.)
5. Select Create Account.
6. The next screen will prompt you to confirm the account via your email.
7. Go to your email and confirm the account by clicking the button to finish creating your account.
8. You will now be a registered bidder.
For more information and tips on bidding go to the United Way of Randolph County’s Facebook page or call 304-636-0516.